Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Hellooo....it's Me !

I can't be by your side, 2000 miles is so long a stride
yet let megive a try,being a Face in the crowd ...with a smile
I'd be the whistle in the breeze,entering yourwindow with rays
The breeze might pass in a flash,so let me be something that stays

I prefer to linger like a memory, a frozen moment in the space called Time!
If I can't adorn the speed of the wind,let me be..... Your WindChime

Some years down the line, we might be someplace...out of sight
And when you're waiting for his phone call,and a dinner for two tonight

Few moments might drag,waiting for the doorbell to ryhme...
a little gush of wind...you'll turn and sway to find
Present by the window, and yet nowhere in sight
my face in darkness, but My Helloooo in the WINDCHIME !

1 comment:

Unknown said...

nice write up--- kiske liye likha hai??