Saturday, December 31, 2011

Ice Gulag

Am I buried in the December Ice ?
Under a debris of a precious History.
Why the Precious always seem to be Precarious....in it's poise ?!


The icy prison
has  the transparency that let's me see beyond the
Dailys and Todays!!
...will it survive the transitions between the Rise and Fall of my personal civilisations!?
Keeping me trapped in a Time capsule and inject me to life ?
The times together mark the Time Spread in  my Life.
That otherwise is  named  a calender. 


 These Icy Gulags have a ghostly Chill
 takes away  my Life & need not kill
 The spectral entity of those Moments  tick  together
as the Eternal gifts Births , like a seasonal weather


The eerie silence behind those walls
 in the gorges I once called rooms
My memories throb though mummified
when   snowy deserts burn full Bloom
Though somethings are always ageless 
A wrinkle is a dune  in the desert of time
Why carve names on an epitaph...that is already Mine.

No comments: