Monday, March 16, 2015





                                      Slave to your memory , prisoner of my pain !
                                       On the altar of time , innocence lay slain.
                                      Chased by our echos , racing against time
                                       the storms of yesterdays , kissing my chime !

                                       Flights of my hope have wings with a chain
                                      tied to a clock , that just ticks me insane.
                                       I see your fleeting ghost , again and again
                                      The fuel in my frenzy, will set fire to the rain.
                                             
                                             
                                             

No comments: